Swap out the faulty injector in your 2013-2018 Ram 6.7L Cummins with the XDP OER Series Remanufactured Fuel Injector XD483. With over 30 million fuel injectors on the road, you can be certain you're getting a high-quality product. Each fuel injector is constructed with OE-style materials to provide you with a dependable and reliable replacement component.
Each fuel injector goes through an in-depth remanufacturing process to ensure it meets or exceeds the current specifications of original engine manufacturer. The advanced remanufacturing process results in a less than 0.2 percent warranty rate.
XDP fuel injectors are assembled in a clean environment and undergo extensive end-of-line testing for fuel flow, leakage, and opening characteristics. This fuel injector provides reliable fuel delivery to ensure proper function even in cold start conditions.
Quality and Testing:
- Remanufactured in IATF certified facility.
- Performance tested for delivery, leakage, and opening characteristics.
- All remanufacturing assembly and testing meets or exceeds OE specifications.
- Stock HP and Flow Rating
- Advanced End-Of-Line Testing
- Injectors 100 percent Disassembled and Cleaned
- High Precision Shimming For Peak Performance
- Valve body, Control Piston, and Ball Inspected and Tested For Maximum Power and Efficiency
- Nozzles Tested For Leaks, Flow Rate, and Seat Condition To Validate Injection Consistency