When a fuel injector fails in your 2007.5-2012 Ram 6.7L Cummins, replace it with the XDP OER Series Remanufactured Fuel Injector XD495. With over 30 million fuel injectors on the road, you can be sure you are getting a reliable and dependable replacement.
Each XDP fuel injector is constructed from only the highest quality materials for a long service life.
XDP fuel injectors go through an extensive remanufacturing process to ensure that they meet or exceed the current specifications of the original engine manufacturer. The thorough remanufacturing and testing process results in a less than 0.2 percent warranty rate.
XDP fuel injectors go through advanced end-of-line tests for fuel flow, leakage, and opening characteristics. These fuel injectors are built to provide reliable fuel delivery to ensure proper function in all conditions.
Quality and Testing:
- Remanufactured in IATF certified facility.
- Performance testing for delivery, leakage, and opening characteristics.
- All remanufacturing assembly and testing is conducted to meet or exceed OE specifications.
- Stock HP and Flow Rating
- Advanced End-Of-Line Testing
- High Precision Shimming For Peak Performance
- Injectors 100 percent Disassembled, Cleaned and Inspected During Remanufacturing
- Valve body, Control Piston, and Ball Inspected and Tested For Maximum Power and Efficiency
- Nozzles Tested For Leaks, Flow Rate, and Seat Condition To Validate Injection Consistency