Replace the faulty injectors in your 2007.5-2010 Ram 6.7L Cummins with the XDP OER Series Remanufactured Fuel Injector XD496. With over 30 million injectors on the road, you can be confident that you are receiving a dependable component.
XDP injectors are made from only the highest quality materials to provide you with a long-lasting replacement.
XDP fuel injectors go through an in-depth remanufacturing process to ensure that they meet or surpass current engine manufacturer standards. The extra care during the remanufacturing and testing process results in a warranty rate of less than 0.2 percent.
These injectors go through advanced end-of-line testing to confirm fuel flow, leakage, and opening characteristics. XDP fuel injectors are designed to give consistent fuel supply and ensure optimal operation in all conditions.
Quality and Testing:
- Remanufactured in IATF certified facility.
- Performance testing for delivery, leakage, and opening.
- All remanufacturing assembly and testing is conducted to meet or exceed OE specifications.
- Stock HP and Flow Rating
- Advanced End-Of-Line Testing
- High Precision Shimming For Peak Performance
- Injectors 100 percent Disassembled, Cleaned and Inspected During Remanufacturing
- Valve body, Control Piston, and Ball Inspected and Tested For Maximum Power and Efficiency
- Nozzles Tested For Leaks, Flow Rate, and Seat Condition To Validate Injection Consistency