Get the XDP 6.7L Powerstroke Fuel Contamination Kit XD516 and repair the fuel system in your 2017-2019 Ford 6.7L Powerstroke after a failed CP4 pump.
When the CP4 pump fails in your 6.7L Powerstroke, internal pump debris is often pushed through the fuel system on your engine. As a result, this debris contaminates the fuel injectors, fuel lines, and fuel rails.
To ensure a complete and proper repair, this requires the replacement of the previously mentioned items. After your CP4 pump failure causes fuel system contamination in your Ford, this kit will provide you with the parts you need to get your Powerstroke back to proper running condition.
The XD516 Kit features
- Remanufactured fuel injectors and a CP4 pump that are built to stringent standards that meet or exceed the OE specifications.
- This kit also includes a set of fuel rails, fuel injector lines, and engine fuel lines.
- Replacing these components is critical to help eliminate the risk of the previous CP4 failure from contaminating the replacement parts.
- Get your 6.7L back on the road with the XDP 6.7L Powerstroke Fuel Contamination Kit XD516 today!
- (2) Fuel Rails
- (8) Injector Lines
- (2) Fuel Return Lines
- (8) Remanufactured Injectors
- (1) Pump Installation Kit With Fuel Line (1)
- Remanufactured CP4 Injection Pump
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.